Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Vacuums

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Vacuums
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:29:54 -0500
OK, the model is P-125 and the hose is about 32 feet long.  The hose
fittings screw on to the spiral of the hose, so I really could have
bought any length of hose I wanted, within reason, of course.  Keep
in mind, I believe the central vac units are a lot more expensive
than the garage vacuum products you were looking at.  I didn't go out
and buy it for the garage.  It was installed as part of the central
vacuum system in my house.

-Steve