[Shop-talk] hydraulic oil filters

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] hydraulic oil filters
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:06:31 -0600
well itbs time to change hydraulic fluid on my ZTR...  Gravely zt hd52.
Ibm planning on going full synthetic .   itbs what Gravely recommends...
of course they recommend THEIR filters, but Ibm partial to Wix or Napa gold
or platinum for all my oil filters... but Ibm not up on hydraulic stuff
(itbs all oil but itbs different, isnbt it ??)

any recommendations on brands ...   they spec a 25 micron filter on theirs.
Itbs a 5K lawnmower and I donbt want to cheap out on a filter...  not
looking for a FRAM or  Walmart substitute...

tia

john