Re: [Shop-talk] Under hood LED work light

To: john Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Under hood LED work light
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 03:31:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I use mine alot, even under the car. The "arms" that also grab under the hood
also become "legs" to stand on the ground. Ive even hung it vertically when i
need tons of light somewhere. Then the light itself rotates and locks. Nice
long cord, I get tired of cordless stuff that never lasts.  It's fluorescent
but still works great after a few years of use, fine in the cold, seems pretty
well made.

Search amazon for ATD Tools 80050 30W Underhood Light