[Shop-talk] Gorilla gluing tile

To: Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Gorilla gluing tile
From: Robert nogueira <nogera@me.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 11:12:01 -0600
I've got a ceramic tile floor which has a could of loose tiles.  Under the
tile is Ditra  membrane. I've put off doing a repair because  cleaning out the
old  thin set from the Ditra  is a messy pain not to mention mixing the new
thin set.
 The other day I saw where some one used Gorilla glue to replace a loose tile.
My experience with gorilla glue leads me to believe that it might work very
well to hold a ceramic floor tile in place.
Anyone tried this.?  Any thoughts on how it might work out?

Bob