Re: [Shop-talk] Poisons and mice/rats

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Poisons and mice/rats
From: Jim Stone <1789alpine@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:04:17 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks Eric.  It is good to hear from someone who has had positive experience
with a readily available alternative.  We are currently pet-less, so that
makes things easier.

And thanks also, Todd.  I had seen your post earlier about rat control, but
didnbt think it was relevant, as I wasnbt planning on trying to eliminate
them before they came in the house.  However, I just took at look at
doyourownpestcontrol.com <http://doyourownpestcontrol.com/> and see that there
is a wealth of information there that can help.  I will spend a little time
reviewing what is there and either go with one of their solutions or simply
pick up some of the TomCat bait.  Either way, the house should be well
protected when webre gone!

Thanks again,

Jim

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 7:59 PM, eric@megageek.com wrote:
>
> I can't say enough good stuff about "TomCat" baits.  I get them at Tractor
Supply.

> They are green blocks that go in bait stations, but since I only put them in
attics/basements/garages without any animals, I just chuck them in corners or
behind things.

> Takes care of the problem.  I never had anything die inside a wall.
>
> Note, I do have stay cats and house cats that never had any problem with
this method.

> Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
> Eric P
> "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph Waldo
Emerson