Re: [Shop-talk] Connecting a remote tank to main system?

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Connecting a remote tank to main system?
From: Benjamin Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:30:35 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I don't know about sump pumps, but there's lots of choices for potable
water "transfer" pumps.  Northern Tool has some 12V ones pretty cheap.
Head pressure was 40' or so, more than enough for what you need.  Around
here (Indiana) asphalt shingle roofs come pretreated with a fungicide, is
that something to worry about if you capture the runoff for drinking water?

Ben.....