Re: [Shop-talk] Pendant light repair

To: Ian McFetridge <ian@mcfetridge.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pendant light repair
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:00:47 -0700
Cc: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Definitely a transformer, which I've tested via bulb to the output and
declared it faulty. I'm assuming the tight wire nuts to the input mean a
solid connection. For $12 its worth not un-knotting the birds nest in
the electric box.

I guess I'll just cut the wires and not bother properly disassembling
them, which bugs me, but so does screwing around with cheap crap not
designed to be maintained.

jim