Re: [Shop-talk] Sealants for nylon gas tank?

To: "'Jim Franklin'" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sealants for nylon gas tank?
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:48:07 -0500
Call Rectorseal's customer support and see what they have to say about their
products that you already have on hand. I don't have any handy to check, but
see if you can find a tube of Teflon pipe dope. The stuff I used about 10
years ago was for nylon. I was using water so didn't check for other fluid
types. You could also contact Locktite, they should be able to tell you.

Peace,
Pat