[Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:25:55 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 01/25/2015 19:40:42, Serialize complete at 01/25/2015 19:40:42
OK, I'm in the market for an electric pressure washer.  I have a gas one
for the times I need the extra power, but I really like the convenience of
an electric one that I don't have to 'fuss' with each time I use it.

I know quality an performance vary completely in this market.  I've been
all over the internet searching and I can't find any definitive winners.
I'm not too worried about price, but I want a really good one (but I'm not
going for the Snap on versions or anything.  BTW, did you know that Snap
On does NOT have a lifetime on their PW.  It's a one year only.)  Oh, I
have a Snap On branded one that stopped working.  8>(

Does anyone have any pointers for good ones, or sites that compare them?

Eric P
Waldo Emerson