[Shop-talk] Re-enameling a cast iron sink

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Re-enameling a cast iron sink
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:45:27 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/22/2014 17:45:48, Serialize complete at 12/22/2014 17:45:48
I don't know if we talked about this here, ever, so here goes...

I obtained a beautiful old double kitchen sink (white enameled, cast
iron.)

The coating is worn after decades of use.

Is there a 'DIY' method of recoating this?  Would powder coating it work?

If not, does anyone know how to find a reputable service for recoating
them?

OB SHOP CONTENT- If I get this one refinished and installed in the
kitchen, I can move the current DEEP double sink to the garage!

Thanks.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson