Re: [Shop-talk] who makes a good press?

To: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] who makes a good press?
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:26:15 -0800
Funny you should ask.  Ibm selling my 15 ton Wagner (US Made)
press.  Itbs used but decent shape.  Moving after 34 years and the
new shop will be much smaller than the one I now have (2k sq ft).
Looking for $200 if you can pick up (Itbs broken apart for easy
transfer).  Now, if only you lived in the northwest part of the NorthWest!
Garage sale next Sunday....

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA