Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Windows for shop doors

To: <eric@megageek.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] Windows for shop doors
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:05:39 -0500
any of the commercial door sellers can get you a door window "kit"   from
12"x12" to a half door window... with plain or wired safety glass
check YP for some construction material suppliers... I doubt that any of the
box stores will carry them.  Then it's just a metabo slicing wheel and a
screw driver

john