[Shop-talk] Low and behold, the new log skidder is born!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Low and behold, the new log skidder is born!
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:01:34 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/15/2014 19:01:10, Serialize complete at 09/15/2014 19:01:10
Special thanks again to Miq!

Here it is, after an afternoon of welding scraps, it lives and works
better that I can image.

Note, I do plan on changing the sliding ring.  I didn't have anything
better at the time.  Also, some of the welds are disappointing, but that
is scrap steel for you!

Here is the link...

http://tinyurl.com/newlogskidder

As I noted on the page, I can now fell, skid, cut, split, and stack 6
cords of wood in about 5 hours BY MYSELF!  (And the help of a wood
processor, ATV, and tractor.)

I couldn't do it without you all!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson