[Shop-talk] Follow up for the ATV Skidder--- MIQ IS THE MAN!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Follow up for the ATV Skidder--- MIQ IS THE MAN!
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:05:59 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/03/2014 13:06:02, Serialize complete at 09/03/2014 13:06:02
First, thanks for all the replies about the ATV Skidder.  Seems that we
are all of the same mind and that the 'slidder' was the best option.

Of the same mind, EXCEPT one shinning star.  I don't mean to embarrass Miq
or anything, but he sent me a rendered drawing that showed me a way to mod
my existing skidder to make is a slider.

I'll be doing that as soon as I pick up some steel!  It was a great idea.
What a visionary.

BTW, I donated $20 in Miq's name to team.net only because I couldn't buy
him a drink of his choice over the interwebs.

Miq, if you are ever in NJ, or I'm ever near you, I'm buying!

Thanks again to everyone for the great ideas and help.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson