Re: [Shop-talk] How to purchase a Cornwell tool?

To: "'John Innis'" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How to purchase a Cornwell tool?
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 15:44:00 -0700
Cc: 'shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
OK, Ibll give it a try. I have bought from Snap-On and MAC in the past
myself, but I didnbt have to go through a bsign up for a visitb
processbI just asked them for the cell numbers of guys rolling trucks in my
area, and met up with them at some commercial shop they were servicing. Maybe
I can get a Cornwell guy to do the same.