Re: [Shop-talk] air hose

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air hose
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:45:46 -0700
Just go to the BORG or hardware store.  Find a quick disconnect fitting
the same style as your hose uses.  It'll be threaded on the other end,
either male or female.  Take it to the plumbing department and tell the
guy there you need a 3 foot (or so) piece of 1/4" black or galvanized
pipe and a fitting to screw THIS (show him the air fitting) on the end.
Screw together.  Done.