Re: [Shop-talk] Ultrasonic Cleaners

To: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>, Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ultrasonic Cleaners
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:14:40 -0500
I have a cheapo little one, meant for cleaning jewelry, that came form some
place like Brookstone.
It does clean stuff, but I have no idea how much better a "real" one would
work.
I wish there was something like a ultrasonic power meter that you could pip
into the bath.
Or could you just dip in your finger and tell?

Doug