Re: [Shop-talk] Oil-pressure gauge goes nuts on Suburban.

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oil-pressure gauge goes nuts on Suburban.
From: John Henard <johnhenard@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:27:33 -0500
Ronny,For the 2004 Yukon it is located on the drivers side, top back of the
engine. You have to remove the covers and it is more of a job by feel than
sight.Look at these two links and they should
helphttp://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/237689/http://www.you
tube.com/watch?v=SmAkU80ShXg
--John Henard