Re: [Shop-talk] Storage Container Rental

To: w <wc5813@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storage Container Rental
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:28:14 -0600
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I have used skydrol.  I was an aircraft mechanic in a previous life.  That
stuff was nasty.  We had a large spill on the hanger floor one day and
after helping clean it up about half of the rubber soles on my sneakers was
gone.  Supposedly it would not burn even at very high temperatures, but I
never had occasion to test that.