[Shop-talk] electrical question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] electrical question
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:40:56 GMT
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
 I took Inch's recommendation and got the Ramsond plasma cutter (wow, 2 day
delivery from Amazon w/free shipping!)  It works off either 220V 20amp or 110
30amp depending on the plug you put on it. I was about to put on a 220V plug
but I realized that I had wired up a dedicated 30A 110 circuit for visiting
RVs and it would actually be more convenient to cut near that outlet.Is there
any reason to go 220 instead of 110 in this case?  All I can figure is the
higher current but since I have a rated circuit it would seem convenience
prevails... Also, any idea why my returns or line feeds go away and my
postings all bunch up?  I don't draft/send them this way. Thanks,Matt