Re: [Shop-talk] Long term storage of a transmission

To: Robert nogueira <nogera@me.com>, Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Long term storage of a transmission
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:05:01 -0400
I was told by a transmission rebuilder that the best thing to do is
to overfill it.  Fill it with as much lube as you can.  Then put a
big tag on it so you or the next guy knows to deal with it
later.  Can't think of much better protection than being submerged in oil.

-Steven Trovato
strovato@optonline.net