Re: [Shop-talk] dimpling metal ??

To: "Doug Armstrong" <darmstrong@nexicom.net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] dimpling metal ??
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 08:04:55 -0500
thanks for the replies guys... I can see that I'm not set up for this type
of work... tool and precision wise.  The company does sell the piece I
pictured as a 'mount' for the lock when not in use...but seem to be out of
stock a lot.  I think I'll just wait and buy that base and build the easy
part...

and Doug... thanks for the link to that cool racing fab site..

thanks
John