Re: [Shop-talk] Happy 4th, and I need a special part.

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Happy 4th, and I need a special part.
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:27:27 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Dag-nabbit! A packrat from way back, I have stored junk for years because you
never know when you are gonna need a part.We used that coffee maker for many
years before we moved and it didn't make it into the new kitchen.It was stored
in my shop until just a couple of months ago and the wife convinced me to
goodwill it as we had 3 functional (all different) coffeemakers on the
shelf.In a moment of weakness and declutter fervor I gave in. I woulda shipped
you the whole thing... Just goes to prove as soon as you get rid of something
a good use will come along. Inch, you probably have some of the most recent
and significant deployment time of the folks on this board. Thanks for your
service! Matt

AGE RES PROPRIAS TUAS