[Shop-talk] Team.Net minor web update

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Team.Net minor web update
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:31:26 -0600
Finally!   Many years after the switch from majordomo to mailman, the
web page

http://www.team.net/tn-mail.html

finally has current, useable information.  Imagine that!

It is just a start, though, there is SO much more to update on the
site.  But with record
breaking heat here in Salt Lake City I'd rather be in my cool basement
dungeon than out
in the very warm garage, perhaps updating Team.Net will be happening at
more than a
glacial pace.

mjb.