Re: [Shop-talk] Stereo cooling in the garage

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Stereo cooling in the garage
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:55:21 -0400 (EDT)
When I replaced the old tube style tuner in my shop I ended up buying a
big ugly boom box combo unit that would play my ipod (and CDs if I was
so inclined). I have a big plastic shopping bag that I pull all the way
down over it when not in use and lift it up so it just sits on the top
when in use so as to keep the fall out to a minimum. It is not really
pretty, but then again neither am I nor is most of my shop space.

tim