Re: [Shop-talk] thunk going into reverse

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] thunk going into reverse
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
A bit of googling dug up this...
http://www.fordforums.com/f307/loud-clunk-reverse-93-tempo-gl-80477/

Brake
pads that are missing hardware may cause clunk noises too.

----- Original
Message -----
> From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
(snip)
> Oh, that would be
nice...and considerably cheaper to fix on a car not
> worth much to begin
with.

> Did I mention my oldest backed into a light pole, dead center of
the
> rear end? She managed to not break a light so I fixed it with a BFH and
> made her track down and pay for a replacement hood and bumper (diff
> color
of course!) and then my youngest backed into an oncoming truck
> which
managed to miss her all but a small little clip on the bumper? (So
> we have
a three colored car!) I wonder if I could get $250 for it.....it
> does run
good....who cares that the crappy ford window motors are all
> dead and you
can no longer really put the windows down.....

> Thanks for hopefully good
news!!
> tim

(snip)