Re: [Shop-talk] FW: Re:TIME SENSITIVE --Free hardtop for a TR 4 or other

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net> FILETIME=[583A8730:01CE5CC0]
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] FW: Re:TIME SENSITIVE --Free hardtop for a TR 4 or other?
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:00:39 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
It also looked a lot like the top they made for Sunbeams. But the link was
removed before I could get a second opinion on that.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2013, at 11:05 AM, "Tim" <tputland@charter.net> wrote:

> Looks liks this might be for a Datsun Roadster as it was recognized by
someone from that list......

TR  4 or other?
> Date: 5/29/13 10:29:59 AM
> From: "Carol Herrmann" <quinlanhook@verizon.net>
> To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>
>

> It looks like a "parish plastics" hard top from Pa.   The was a neighbor of
mine back in the '70's" who bought a "Miata looking " top for his SRL.  It
appears to be the same style top.  Parish plastics got bought up by some other
company years ago though.