Re: [Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong
From: "Mullen" <ElanS4@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 19:15:49 -0400
Mark Miller wrote:

> Ok.  So my Echo string trimmer was acting up.  Seemed like a fuel problem;
> it would start but not run well, stall out, and needed the throttle and
> choke played with to keep it going.

This is going to sound silly, but my trimmer acted like this once.  When
taking it apart to fix it, I took off the air filter and housing, and
discovered that bolts that held the carb to the engine were a bit loose.
Tightened those, put the filter back on, and everything worked just fine.

Tim Mullen