Re: [Shop-talk] Specialty bolts

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Specialty bolts
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:07:37 -0700
I donbt think a search for b1912 Cadillac Leather License Plate
Hanger Boltb will turn up the correct bolt.  My thinking is that
there could have been other applications for the same or very
similar item (such as was mentioned earlier about bplow boltsb)
and that they may be still available for that reason.
Thanks.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA