Re: [Shop-talk] caulk gun

To: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] caulk gun
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:33:31 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
About 10 years ago I had a great gun that my wife bought somewhere.  All I
know about it was that it was made in the UK, and it was orange.  Then I
lent it to somebody, and I never saw it again.

A bit of googling led me to this:

http://www.doityourself.com/forum/painting/63871-caulk-gun-made-england.html

Doug