Re: [Shop-talk] Drain snakes?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drain snakes?
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:13:29 -0800
I've had fair luck with the ridgid model you can optionally attach to a
drill, though because of my house layout I need a longer one for many of
the drains, which sucks because
they seem to charge like a wounded bull for anything longer - its
unfortunate you can't seem to find those old hand cranked 50' snakes
with the drum, etc. anymore :-/

Good Luck with your choice,

rkg
(Richard George)