Re: [Shop-talk] Duluth Trading - clothing quality?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Duluth Trading - clothing quality?
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:04:31 -0500 (EST)
Meant to send this to the list not just the OP......

Welllll, since their warehouse is a mile from my house and their second
brick and mortar store as well as their call center is just a little
farther away I guess I could chime in....

I have gone to several of their tent sales that they have had every
summer before they built the store in town here. I was mainly looking at
tools and what not (and some of the coats) but seem to remember that my
thoughts were towards "this stuff is cheap" (quality). The made in china
thing really chafes but is also pretty tough to avoid.

I suppose with free shipping you could get one item and see if you like
it.

tim