Re: [Shop-talk] Which diodes for a battery charger?

To: Karl Vacek <KVacek@Ameritech.net> s=q20121106; t=1361942059; bh=kAxaWitRvmERPwDd04D/KRq+9OCFm3iP/c9frJIwc/U=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=eIFZ+b0P1TVYNlzxKa0FCPVk2qfpt2AXxVP5rcNvxMT8wam0Uqk3i4xU6k5SqXHem 3fG/ZrG7ZE5avDFtW3gu8iwFyBLoirhvkSN3QrV/pz8Ex3sIqFAylvTFFqDvcWR9kS 0GRNZHBa+ISfKKbGMuosKcMqonykMk6U1GsX4RxNyMdlI4ulu/xib9xX7Qc4UBCAcV jYvercqFmJ65kQw8QPlo4W9V1sURkcY8TlKxaGuHNdoVciFmzY7XnNrlTiwkm1mahr Z3IkP0ahsPZXw9CjEKX1iMT3FrSJbKVZWqzJ0XeO4v70T66x5wNaIudTCE49gLQqrQ ywNtZf/JQ4Vcw==
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Which diodes for a battery charger?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:14:18 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Any diode tough enough to be used in a battery charger will not be damaged by
an ohm-meter, so you can figure out the polarity that way.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier@comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier