Re: [Shop-talk] Dent puller

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dent puller
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:12:29 -0500
I got a generic stud-welder setup from Harbor Freight a few years ago, for
$99 or so, and it has been very useful.  It seems like 80% of the dents I
have needed to fix were in places where there was no access to the back of
the panel, or the back was covered with undercoating, or I would have had
to remove an interior panel for access.  In situations like this, the stud
welder is very quick and easy to use.

Doug