[Shop-talk] Parts for vise

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Parts for vise
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:29:05 -0800
Ibm looking for 2 items, both accomplish the same function
on a vise (bviceb for our British members <grin>).  The bTb
nut that locks the visebs rotation, as illustrated in the dwg
below (assuming the dwg makes it onto the list) is one item.
The other item (no example shown) accomplishes the same
function but instead of the cross-sliding bTb, there is a vertical
slot milled into the top of the pinch nut.  A cross drilled hole
with pin holds a flip-over piece of flat stock that is used as
the lever for tightening the locking nut on the vise base.
My problem may be a lack of knowledge of terms.  Hard to
search if Ibm not using the correct words.  Checked Grainger,
McMaster, vise companies, etc. all to no avail.

Appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA