Re: [Shop-talk] camry hybrids

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] camry hybrids
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:48:29 -0500
You are a marketing genius!  You make incredibly high mileage sound
like a feature!  I also notice the big red NO RESERVE at the top of
the text.  But then it says "reserve not met" up by the
bid.  Seriously though, it looks like a very nice truck, and it
should be a great buy for the right person.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net