Re: [Shop-talk] shop business software

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop business software
From: <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 03:47:17 +0000
Man, Steve, I hate, hate, HATE QuickBooks, but it might be the best bet in your
instance.

Itbs not free or even particularly cheap though.

if it was me, Ibd use an Access database for the shipping stuff, and see what
personal-finance program you can pick up for $19.99 for the accounting part of
it. Or get a filing cabinet and a ledger book.

But if you go with QuickBooks and need help (or *when* you need help, really)
feel free to shoot me an email.  Ibll be happy to help.