Re: [Shop-talk] converting a propane heater to nat gas

To: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] converting a propane heater to nat gas
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 03:28:53 -0600
Can it be done ... I assume so ...

http://www.joppaglass.com/burner/lowp_chrt.html

http://www.masterdist.net/glowarm/infraredheaters/index.html

As other have suggested "should it be done" is the real question.

http://www.doityourself.com/forum/gas-kitchen-appliances-dryers-bbqs/408085-drilling-orifice-convert-propane-gas-natural-gas.html

http://www.carlsgrilltalk.com/contents/index.php?view=article&catid=4&id=2%3Alp-to-natural-gas-conversion&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=16