Re: [Shop-talk] 06 Caravan wiring help needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 06 Caravan wiring help needed
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:11:39 -0500
Are you sure it needs more wire? CAN-Bus has been common for nearly 20
years now, and cars blip network packets over power conductors, rather
than running separate conductors for every device. Even if it was
hard-wired, I doubt they would have two different harness stocked on a
'line just for one optional feature.

-w