Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher 1, mjb 0

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher 1, mjb 0
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:34:35 -0400
Supply, drain, electric.

Usually 2 screws at the top front to keep it from faceplanting when you open
the door.

Are you sure it's at the top back? If so, could it be a lip of some sort
getting hung up behind the countertop that might not be flush to the wall? Did
you try wheelie-ing it to drop the top of the back?

Did they put the drain loop behind the DW instead on under the sink? Hard to
do with the DW already in place but maybe the adjacent cabinet went in
afterwards.

Countertop sage from steam? Can you use a plunger to raise it while a lovely
assistant pulls on the DW?

jim