[Shop-talk] Chasing down an auto wiring issue

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Chasing down an auto wiring issue
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:30:45 -0400
Okay, it's in the shop, and you guys are probably better at this than
anyone else...

My CTS daily driver has 'parking' lights in the headlight housing (I
don't know what else to call them--little white lights in the corner of
the housing...'marker' lights, maybe?).  The driver's light is out. It's
not the bulb. The other lights in the housing work fine, as does the
passenger side marker light.

I have no idea how to go about chasing this down. Short of disassembling
the car and examining or replacing the wire...I got nothing.

Any help?

Thanks.

Scott