Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:02:02 -0400
Randall, et al:
How do you keep an old car like that going? Some stuff you're obviously
gonna have to fab' or improvise. I guess it depends on how determined
you are to keep it original. It seems like other enthusiasts would have
figured something like "oh! just go to AutoZone and score the M.C. for a
{insert modern car here}; it's practically a drop-in with just a little
line bending."

Would it possibly be easier to over-bore the cylinder, and fabricate a
matching piston & rod assy?

-Wayne