Re: [Shop-talk] wiring question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] wiring question
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the quick replies guys.

The instructions say use a 20 amp fuse which is what I bought.

Now one more quick one....

There is two prong male connection coming off of part of the ignition
swith...one to the wiper and one to an aftermarket fuel gauge.

Can I turn this into a three prong connector and add the horn power lead
to this? I would rather not run a wire to the battery (like the
instructions say since the engine bay is so clean right now).

Thanks again!!
tim