Re: [Shop-talk] Wire Basket?

To: "Shannah Miller" <shannahquilts@gmail.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wire Basket?
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:17:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1336670186; bh=h0gmYZCphoiGVVokZVPC3fc4EabTMzaDM156X30EVws=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=mobO2NZ8Q1VtnJ5Fmh/CyVU7ZmCuMhMWDOE45u6BTx2nmZq/oMUosl4eo1XKzYa/GVpQC0qzPkUZldt+crvGgQSoTAwNyBX4cLSXA2szoBQ+PsaG9eOW8R1nlVLtA5mrb4waxagz22uGXScKo7rJaUZiZtIlaCNMbNKHFWxE5q8=
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
Shannah...

I haven't googled it yet... but do some searches on material handling or warehouse bins... I know they make what you are looking for both in metal and in a resin material and some are even collapsable for storage... what size are we talking 2x3 ?? 4x6 ?? I'll do some surfing

johnm
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannah Miller" <shannahquilts@gmail.com>