[Shop-talk] Electronic Edge Detector

Subject: [Shop-talk] Electronic Edge Detector
From: jblair1948 at cox.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:52:19 -0400
Gang,

I came across this on another list I'm on and thought that it might
be of interest
to some here.

John

--------------

I have made a YouTube video of my Electronic Edge Finder being used on my
mill. Hopefully the ease of use will be more evident than from my article.

<http://youtu.be/QPi83uIxRM0>http://youtu.be/QPi83uIxRM0

Rick

<mailto:rgsparber%40aol.com>rgsparber at aol.com

rick.sparber.org

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction