[Shop-talk] Software recommendations for website

Subject: [Shop-talk] Software recommendations for website
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:38:52 -0400
I think this might be exactly what you are looking for...
http://www.joomla.org/

Now, not to hijack the thread, but I am also looking for a package that
can quickly and easily allow for set up and management of a web commerce
site.  The only hitch I have is that I run my own web server and it is
running on Lotus (IBM) Domino.  It works with some packages, but not the
one above.  So if anyone knows any packages that run under a Domino
server, let me know.

Thanks.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
05/22/2012 18:13

Shop Talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Software recommendations for website

Like the Leno link.  I, too, am starting to look at updating web
software, but my criteria may be a bit different given that I was
a computer guy for quite some time.   But I really want to do a
better job on Team.Net's web presence, which is currently a mess.

And Team.Net is not a business, though sometimes the guy in charge
does seem like a total idiot, like most managers.  But every now and
then folks do appreciate the work and send in a donation.  That's
always nice.

Anyway, are you looking for something to just do show and tell, so
to speak, or actually want something where folks can make a purchase?

mjb.

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: