[Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can

Subject: [Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:08:38 -0700
C'mon Steve, man up.  You are from Washington State.  Grrrrr!  We have a
reputation to uphold.  <Huge Grin>

I know what you mean.  I fill 4, 5 gallon gasoline containers every fall for
the winter generator season.  They are heavy. How about just filling them up
half way?  If they seal tightly, there will not be a condensation issue.

Jack
Covington, Washington State