[Shop-talk] Pressure Washer

Subject: [Shop-talk] Pressure Washer
From: bk13 at earthlink.net (Brian Kemp)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:25:15 -0700
Randall - That is how mine is too.  I thought that is how they all
worked.  You spray on the desired solution at low pressure and let is
soak in then switch to high to actually clean and rinse.  It lets you
wash then rinse a section at a time without having to make changes to
the pressure washer.  I can see this feature being really handy if you
are doing a house while on a ladder.

Brian