[Shop-talk] metric time - was OT- Excel help

Subject: [Shop-talk] metric time - was OT- Excel help
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:52:40 -0400
Brian writes...

"For now, I'd be happy to just get rid of daylight savings time."

AMEN!!!!  First off, I would love to see the amount of money and resources
WASTED a few years ago when congress changed the dates!!!  (I remember
working last and expending quite a bit of resources to comply with the
change!)

I thin daylight savings time is best summed up like this....

Only a government can think that you cut a end off of a blanket, then so
it back on the other end, to make the blanket longer!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson