[Shop-talk] fan forced wall heaters - is there a noise comparisonanywher

Subject: [Shop-talk] fan forced wall heaters - is there a noise comparisonanywhere?
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:21:48 -0800
Richard,

I have rentals with the fan powered, in wall Cadet heaters.  They had some
issues with the thermal overload switches back in the early 2000's, but they
are pretty much commodities at this point.  Match up your required BTU's and
run with it.

Like a furnace, if you size it too large, it will short cycle and not heat
the space evenly.

Jack